6 x free range eggs (beaten)
½ red onion (chopped)
1 x courgette (cubed)
1 x red pepper (Sliced)
Baby spinach leaves.
50 g grated gouda cheese
½ can Sweetcorn.
6 mushrooms (sliced)
8 cooked new potatoes cut into wedges
2 tbsp oil Heinz Sriracha sauce
- Preparation Time: 4
- In a large frying pan sauté the potato wedges, peppers, onions and mushrooms in the hot oil until softened and staring to brown.
- Next add the Sweetcorn and Spinach and stir until the spinach wilts.
- Pour in the beaten eggs and stir until it begins to set.
- Sprinkle on the grated cheese and brown under a hot grill.
- Squirt on the Sriracha sauce.
- Cut into 4 using a fish slice and serve with crispy salad.