600G potatoes (peeled, boiled and mashed).
200G white fish or salmon, cut into small dice.
2 Spring onions sliced finely.
2 tbsp Heinz sweet chilli sauce (plus extra for dipping)
- Serves: 4 (2 fishcakes each)
- First peel and boil the potatoes as you would when making mash. When cooked drain, dry and mash the potatoes.
- When the potato is cool, mix in the diced up fish, the juice and zest of half a lemon, the Heinz sweet chilli sauce and the sliced onions. Season to taste.
- Combine well and if necessary gradually add breadcrumbs until the mix is thick enough to mould into fishcakes. Next pass the cakes through flour beaten egg and then breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil 180°C until golden or alternatively bake in a hot oven 200°C.
- Serve with Heinz Sweet Chilli Sauce as a dip.
Serve with salad