Earlier this year food favourite Heinz reimagined its much-loved canned soups to suit Brits’ increasingly busy lunchtime schedules. Presenting the new microwaveable Heinz Pot Soups in two varieties, ‘Cream of Tomato’ and ‘Smooth Vegetable’.
Now, following its success and just in time for the chilly season, Heinz has given the range a fresh new look and added two delicious new varieties, which will be on sale in all major supermarkets from September:
• NEW Heinz ‘Cream of Chicken’ Pot Soup [link]
• NEW Heinz ‘Cream of Mushroom’ Pot Soup [link]
How’s your work lunch balance?
Consumer research by Heinz into Brits’ lunchtime habits* found that British workers are increasingly squeezed when it comes to achieving that all-important ‘work lunch balance’:
• A quarter of British workers (27%) take just 15–29 mins for their main work break, while 9% take less than 15 mins
• 44% say they wish they were more organised when it comes to their work lunches, and half (50%) wish they made better use of their work lunch breaks
• Over a quarter (27%) say their work kitchen is poorly equipped and nearly half (48%) describe their work kitchen as “small”
That’s what prompted Heinz to offer its range of classic canned soups in a convenient new format that’s perfect for busy workers who need a quick and easy lunch on the go.